Jeroboam Italy 300
- If you are an international rider or you do not have an FCI/CONI card, you will need to purchase the entry including the one-day card (€ 6 more than the basic entry) with one-day personal insurance included.
- To get the one-day card, you will need to show your medical certificate of fitness for competition, or for the 37,5 km event a non-competitive certificate. (Download here a template of the non-competitive certificate). Most general practitioners/doctors can fill this out for you, but there are also online services who can do this for you.
- J300 riders will receive a GPS tracker which they will have to keep during the whole ride and give back at the end.
- “Early bird” registration expires on 30 June 2019 at midnight. After that date the price will be increased by 10 euros for each ride.
- For 37,5km race download and complete this
- For any questions, contact the organization at email@example.com