Jeroboam Asiago Plateau
18:00 – Opening of the village and registration desk for race packet pick-up and new registrations
20:00 – Dinner at Hotel upon reservation (possibility of dinner for accompanying persons as well)
22:00 – Closure of the registration desk
06:30 – Opening of the village and registration desk for race packet pick-up and new registrations
06:30 – Breakfast for all participants
07:00 – Pre-departure briefing for J300 and J150
07:30 – Start of J300 and J150 races
09:00 – Start of J75 race on Saturday
10:30 – Start of J37.5 race on Saturday
18:30 – Opening of the kitchen (until 22:30)
09:00 – Start of J75 race on Sunday
10:30 – Start of J37.5 race on Sunday
All day long – arrival of all participants
11:00 – Opening of the kitchen
17:00 – Closure of the village
Jeroboam 300 Km will start Saturday, 1 June 2024 – from 7:30 am
Magnum 150 Km will start Saturday, 1 June 2024 – from 7:30 am
Standard 75 Km will start Saturday, 1 June 2024 – from 9:00 am / Sunday 2 June 2024 – from 9:00 am
Demi 37,5 Km will start Sunday, 1 June 2024 – from 10:30 am / Sunday 2 June 2024 – from 10:30 am
Friday 31 May from 18:00 pm
Saturday 1 June from 06:30 to 10:00 am; from 16:00 to 18:00 pm
Sunday 2 June from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Good food and fresh drinks are things that are never lacking in Jeroboam Asiago villages. Local food with Asiago cheese, Beer, Salsiccia, Hamburger. Details of the village cuisine offerings will soon be available.
Camper Adress: via Zonta, 42 Treschè Conca di Roana 36010 near the area football field
Col del Sole Bike Hotel – Adress Via Chiesa, 52 Treschè Conca di Roana (VI) 36010 ITALY
In Treschè Conca you will find free parking: Via Fondi, 42 Treschè Conca. Via Campiello, 96 Treschè Conca. Via Chiesa, 86, Treschè Conca.
Camper and Van: if you’re coming with your van we suggest to park in via Zonta, 42 Treschè Conca di Roana 36010, near the sport court.
From 1/Feb until 30/Apr: €100
From 01/May until 26/May: €110
(Saturday’s breakfast, 3 food stops on the route Saturday and Sunday, 1 Meal Voucher for Sunday after arrival.)
From 1/Feb until 30/Apr: €70
From 01/May until 26/May: €80
(Saturday’s breakfast, 1 food stop on the route Saturday, 1 Meal Voucher for Sunday after arrival.)
Magnum 150 (including hotel stay and dividing the route in 2 – 75km on Saturday, 75km on Sunday)
From 1/Feb until 30/Apr: €90
From 01/May until 26/May: €100
(Saturday’s and Sunday’s breakfast, 1 ood stops on the route Saturday and 1 on Sunday, 1 night in hotel, 1 Meal Voucher for Saturday or Sunday after arrival.)
From 1/Feb until 30/Apr: €40
From 01/May until 26/May: €50
From 1/Feb until 30/Apr: 20 €
From 01/May until 26/May: €30
Notes: Prices do not include fees related to the payment system. Payment by Bank Transfer or Satispay.
Registration for all events includes: registration bag, gifts from partners, post ride food and beverage, side programme, insurance policy,
Hotel special offers for the event Jeroboam Altopiano di Asiago. Contact us for hotel offer Col del Sole Bike Hotel – www.coldelsole.it -firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. +39 0424453018
Participants are required to present themselves at the start of their respective route and use the following equipment appropriately:
– Lights with sufficient charge to last at least 6 hours (for the 300km route);
– GPS device with a battery sufficient to cover the chosen route’s duration;
– Suitable clothing (including a waterproof jacket);
– 1.5 liters (or more) of liquids;
– First aid kit;
– Kit for repairing breakdowns, punctures, and spare parts (brake pads, oil, multitool, pump, tire levers, inner tubes, CO2 cartridges, chain quick links);
– Mobile phone.
The 37.5 km ride is an eco-friendly ride, so it will be the responsibility of individual cyclists to undergo the necessary medical checks for sports fitness and take out personal insurance against damage to themselves and others. As a precaution, a non-competitive medical certificate will still be required; the recreational motor certificate is not accepted because, above 20 km in length, the regulator does not recognize it as a valid certificate.
JEROBOAM SERIES 2024 – ALTOPIANO DI ASIAGO – ENGLISH REGULATION
Art. 1 – Date and Place Jeroboam is a non-competitive cycling event organized by Albergo Col del Sole e ASD SpavTeam in collaboration with 3T Cycling Srl and its selected partners, which will take place since Saturday 1 June to Sunday 2 June 2024. in Asiago
Art. 2 – Routes and Departures Jeroboam has four routes, all non-competitive: 300 km, 150 km, 75 km. Each participant has the right to choose the path most suitable and the choice must be indicated at the time of registration. The route selection can not be changed after signing up. Everyone must rely on the GPS track provided before the departure. The layouts and the GPS tracks of the routes can be consulted on the official website www.jeroboam.bike.
Art. 3 – Rules of Participation For those who do not have a valid membership card, must activate the “CSI SOCIAL CARD” (cost € 10) which includes the basic daily insurance coverage for Albergo Col del Sole e ASD SpavTeam events. An appropriate and valid medical certificate is required to participate in the event. For those registered as Italian residents, a certificate is needed confirming their fitness to practice agonistic cycling for the 300 and 15 km rides, non agonistic for the 75 km.
The certificate as per the example that can be downloaded from the link: http://bit.ly/jeroboam_health_form is required for non-Italian residents
The 37.5 km ride is an eco-friendly ride (maximum controlled speed of 25 km/h, stops every 25 km), it will therefore be the responsibility of each individual cyclists to carry out the appropriate medical checks of sports fitness and have a personal insurance against damage to oneself and to third parties.
The participation in the event is allowed only to those who are eligible for the event and to those who paid the participation fee and delivered a valid Medical Certificate to the organization. During the event, cyclists who are not registered regularly can’t participate, under penalty of expulsion. In the event of an accident they will be held responsible for the damage caused.
Registrations of participants who have been disqualified from their federations or bodies for doping or any other title will not be accepted. The organization of Jeroboam can, at any time and at its sole discretion, without obligation of further motivation, decide whether or not to accept the registration of anyone.
Art. 4 – Equipment Participants are required to present themselves at the start of the respective route and use the following equipment appropriately:
– Lights with sufficient charge to last for at least 6 hours (for the 300km route);
– GPS device with sufficient battery to cover the duration of the chosen route;
– Suitable clothing (including waterproof jacket);
– 3 litres (or more) of liquids
– First aid kit;
– Repair kit for faults, punctures and spare parts (brake pads, oil, multitool, pump, dropouts, air chambers, CO2 canisters, false links of the bike chain);
Art. 5 – Safety and respect of the highway code It is mandatory for all participants to respect the Highway Code.
Art.6 – Payment Methods The registrations can be purchased directly on-line on the web portal https://www.endu.net/ with the possibility of payment via PayPal, or in cash on the day of the event. Checks, bank transfers or other forms of payment other than those indicated above will not be accepted.
Art.7 – Substitutions or Waivers Substitutions of enrolments or postponement of registrations to the following year are not allowed. If a member is unable to participate in the event, he/she will not be entitled to a refund of the participation fee. The management reserves, however, the right to evaluate, at its own discretion, any case of “impossibility to participate”.
Art.8 – Maximum Hours, Assistance There is a maximum time to complete the routes, indicated on the website www.jeroboam.bike No health care is provided, except for a doctor S.O.S. for emergencies. There is no mechanical assistance. Assistance from private vehicles is not allowed following the event.
Art.9 – Refreshments and stamps The list of refreshments (for the validation stamps) will be published on the website of the event. The control stamps are the only proof of the taken route. They will be put on the Road Book at the start, along the route and upon the arrival.
Art.10 – Complaints Any complaints must be sent to the organization only by e-mail email@example.com within fifteen days following the publication of the list of the arrivals.
Art.11 – Information firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com – www.jeroboam.bike
Art.12 – Cancellation of the Event If, due to force majeure, the event does not take place, the amount paid at the time of the registration will not be refunded.
Art.13 – Variations The organization reserves the right to make changes to the regulations at any time. The website www.jeroboam.bike is the only place where official information of the event is given. Therefore all official communications will be made known only through it.
Art.14 – Approval, Consent, Authorization By asking to participate in Jeroboam in any of the ways provided by this regulation, each participant from the time of the registration:
– Declares to have read and approved the present Regulation and to accept all their parts;
– Must not use or be influenced by alcohol, drugs or narcotic substances during the event;
– Declares to be in good physical condition and to have delivered to the organization a valid medical certificate after having undergone a medical examination for competitive or non-competitive cycling practice, providing the organization the indemnity for any damage that he/she might suffer as a result of his/hers participation in the event;
– The organization declines all responsibility for itself and its collaborators, for accidents or damage to persons or property, which may occur before, during and after the event or as a result of the same. It also reserves the right to exclude cyclists from the event who will behave incorrectly before, during and after the event.
– Expresses consent to the use of your data, also for commercial purposes, including but not only the publication of the name in relation to the results of the event on the website www.jeroboam.bike, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and of the articles 12, 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016
– It grants the organizers the widest consent to use, in the ways permitted by law, even for profit, of every video or photographic image taken during the days of the event, providing the organization with the right to transfer these images to third parties;
– The aforementioned authorization for the use of one’s own image must be intended for an indefinite period and without territorial limits all over the world, for use in various publications and films, including, but not limited to, promotional materials and / or advertising on all media. The organization may also transfer to third parties and its institutional and commercial partners the rights of use provided for in this agreement.
General Info and Inquiries:
Is it a competitive race?
No, it is a non-competitive event organized in collaboration with 3T Cycling and associated partners. However, symbolic prizes will be given to the winners in each category.
Can a mountain bike be used?
Yes, it is also open to mountain bikes and E-bike.
Can GPS be used via cell phones?
Yes, as long as the battery life is guaranteed for the entire route.
Can two water bottles be used?
Yes, while keeping in mind that a minimum of 1.5 liters of fluids is required.
Is the 75km start on two days?
There will be two starts, one on Saturday and another on Sunday. The route is completed during the course of one day and will be the same for both days.
Is the 37.5 km start on two days?
The same applies as for the 75km.
When will the track be communicated?
Can it be downloaded? The maps and GPS tracks of the routes can be consulted on the official website www.jeroboam.bike and will be provided before the start, also through printed “roadbooks” delivered at the village.
What certificate is needed?
For participation, a suitable and valid medical certificate is required. For Italian residents: for the 300km and 150km routes, a certificate of eligibility for competitive cycling is required; for the 75km and 37.5km routes, a non-competitive certificate is required. For non-Italian residents, a medical certificate is required according to the model found at the following link: http://bit.ly/jeroboam_health_form
Does a track and field permit count?
No, a suitable medical certificate (for competitive or non-competitive cycling) is required depending on the length and type of route for which one is registered.
Can you register on-site?
No, registrations are only available online within the deadlines indicated on the registration page for the relevant Jeroboam. Requests for on-site registration during the event day will not be considered.